IntroductionRegarding the management of the personal information necessary for its operations, Kamiyama Foundation, a general incorporated foundation, will strive to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the protection of personal information and manage such information properly.
1. Acquisition of Personal InformationTo the extent necessary for its business operations, the Foundation will acquire personal information properly without resorting to deception or other wrongful means.
2. Use of Personal InformationThe Foundation will use the personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes as described below. If we want to use certain personal information for purposes not prescribed below only upon your permission.
– Participation, including application to participate, in the activities of the Foundation
– Management of the user and related parties of the Foundation
– Information on the events and services offered by the Foundation
– Posting on the Foundation’s web site
– Other activities related to the business activities of the Foundation
3. Safe management of personal informationFoundation will take necessary and appropriate measures in dealing with personal information in order to prevent loss, damage or leak of personal information
4. Provisions on disclosure of personal information to a third partyUnless otherwise provided by law, such as the Personal Information Protection Act, the Foundation will not provide personal information to third parties without permission. However, in the case of outsourcing to a third party within the extent of achieving the usage purposes, we will undertake the necessary and appropriate supervision over such third party for secure management of personal information.
5. Personal information disclosure, correction, etc.If there is a request for correction or disclosure of one’s own personal information from such person, the Foundation will promptly disclose in accordance with the laws and regulations, provided that we can confirm the identity of the person.
[Contact regarding personal information]
1-4-2-201 Shinishikawa, Aoba-ku, Yokohama, 225-0003, Japan
E-mail: Please contact from our web page “Contact Us”
6. Changing this policyThe contents of this policy are subject to changes. Unless otherwise determined by the Foundation, such changes are effective from the time when published in this web site.
Effective date: January 17, 2013
Name / Title of the representative: Hiroki Kamiyama / Chairman,